How can we improve the MOG Mobile apps?

MOG for Kindle Fire

It appears that this will be a popular device. Please create an app for the Kindle Fire. Hopefully should be easy (er) development since Fire is based on Android.

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    section31section31 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Develop a MOG app to run on the Kindle Fire!  ·   · 
    Jason LoyetJason Loyet shared a merged idea: Add Mog to Kindle Fire  ·   · 

51 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MaryMary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep - I just started using pandora for the first time ever because there is no MOG on my new kindle fire. currently I'm a paying MOG customer - love the selection and quality, but not having it on my kindle is really disappointing. If I like pandora enough, I may leave MOG, and that would be a shame.

• TeriTeri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

COME ON MOG! We'd like 2 hear R tunes on our KINDLES! Amazon chat (Ana) says she's putting in the request; though I've informed her that MOG support has been waiting 4 Amazon's "approval" since 2011! The KINDLE has AWESOME SOUND - Put out the APP so we can use it!!

• CoryCory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

*Solution - The 1Mobile Market app is what we've been looking for. It allowed me to install gmail, maps, and mob seamlessly!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I absolutely LOVE MOG, but I don't love that I can't access it on Kindle Fire HD. Now I'll probably have to subscribe to something else....I'm thinking Amazon wants to keep the rights to their music...

• JoshuaJoshua commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know its been a while for this thread but i was running into the same problem. Just got my Kindle Fire HD 8.9 and wanted MOG. I searched forever and didn't want to "root" my Fire because I'm just not that into it. Anyway ran across this site http://m.aptoide.com/. Just go to settings and turn on the ability to download from unknown sources. go to the aptoide site above and download the aptoide store. search within that store for Mog and you'll download the apk. then just install it. it worked for me. the app itself isn't made specifically for the fire 8.9 but you get all the main features and now I'm one happy fire owner. hope this helps.

Fite

• Scott DScott D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Paul, many of us tried to sideload with no success. Got a "parse error." Why would Amazon be so reticent? Do they have an exclusive with Rhapsody or another? Also, it may work on the Fire HD but most of us still have the original Fire.

• Paul DBPaul DB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey, wait no longer! If you search the web for mog.apk, you'll find one to download. Side load it on your Kindle Fire HD and install it. You're great to go!!! Thanks for getting it done, MOG. Too bad Amazon is dragging its feet, but you're competing with their music store!! ;)

Canceled MOG...makes me sad but I want to use on my Fire. I've waited long enough.

• Tim LucasTim Lucas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MOG - WE LOVE YOU! We want you on our KF - please listen to the requests of your customers and make it happen!!

I agree...MOG just ignoring this is really annoying. If Amazon will not approve you as an app, then just say that and we'll all go after Amazon. If Amazon is not the issue, then I think 4 months in ample time to give your users a solution. Seriously.

• danfdanf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MOG, please just post a link to the APK. It appears that Amazon has no interest in approving MOG for the Kindle Fire . Please don't make us Kindle Fire users rely on third parties to get a (possibly illegitimate) copy of the APK. You are losing out on a great market (Kindle Fire users) by not hosting a good copy of the APK.

• mkmk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will mog be ready for kindle fire? Side loading results in a parse error.

• mkmk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will mog be ready for kindle fire? Side loading results in a parse error.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base