How can we improve the MOG Mobile apps?

Download mp3 files to 'regular' mp3 players (non-phone, non-Apple, non-Android)

The option of 320kbps mp3 downloads is great, but IMHO listening to them on a lowly phone largely defeats the purpose of having the higher bit-rate. Plus, phones and the iPod Touch have limited much storage capacity (64GB max, but usually much less). I would be much happier if I could download mp3s (DRM-protected, I suppose) to my large-capacity, optimize-for-audio, mp3 player (e.g., 160GB Cowon X7, or another higher-end mp3 player that includes a hard drive). I am thinking of something like the Rhapsody service that allows users to download mp3 files to their mp3 players. Combine MOG's higher bit rate audio files with this type of service and you might have a Rhapsody-killer.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    o}<o}< shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  MOGProductMOGProduct responded  · 

Most modern phones have audio reproduction that is as good or better than many of the older MP3 players.

Additionally, MOG’s service requires the use of software that MP3 players cannot support.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

that bullshit a lot of people can't afford to buy 300.-500. dollar phones .....why if you down load to a computer can't it be down to a mp3 player?

Feedback and Knowledge Base